Friday, June 17, 2011

Busy Summer Days

Wednesday morning my mom, Preston, Larissa, Serenity, me & my TSS, Alysa went to the annual farm days at Oregon Dairy Farm Market. They have lots of fun activities to do & animals to see but there were WAY too many people there for my liking so I had many meltdowns. :( I was happy about the free popcorn though & mom even left me have a wee bit of ice cream. :) I enjoyed the wagon ride over to the farm. The tractor pulled a big wagon that we could all sit on. They took us right through the middle of the dairy barn-the cows were a bit too close for my liking.



















Me & Alysa riding on the wagon.


















Me, Larissa, Preston & Serenity in front of the firetruck.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brianna,
    I love that you've started this blog. I look forward to getting to know you better. I am mom to Alyssa, Nathan and Jack. My son Nathan was born with RTS and diagnosed with ASD too. you can visit my blog too if you want to see pictures of Nathan at www.littlegrabber.blogspot.com Keep blogging and I'll keep reading! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete