Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Welcome to my blog!

My mom just set up this blog for me so that I could share what I am up to & you will all know what is going on in my life. And I can also practice my typing skills occasionally. My mom is doing the typing for me today, though. Yesterday I had speech therapy in the morning & I did very well. Ms. P was glad that I was more cooperative than I was last week. Mom ran out of my one med & I just feel very irratible when I don't have it. :( I am sad that school is over but I'm also excited about going to camp again. We always have lots of fun at camp. Next week I go to Handi*Camp in New Jersey. It is awesome! Mom & Dad drop me off on Monday & will pick me up on Friday. We have a program for the parents on Friday afternoon. While I am at camp, Mom, Dad & my brother & sisters are going to the beach for the week. I'm glad I don't have to go along there cause I don't like the beach-the sand feels awful on my feet & the sun is TOO hot. I will have way more fun at camp-don't tell mom & dad though or they might want to stay at camp too. I am sad that the counselor I've had for the past 2 summers will not be there this year but I'm sure whoever I have will be great too.

Well I better go eat breakfast-I'm hoping I get my usual apple-I LOVE apples! I would eat several a day if my mom allowed me to. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment