Monday, July 11, 2011

Woodcrest Camp

Last week I was at Woodcrest Camp & I had SO much fun! It was great to be at a Christian camp & learn more about Jesus & His word. And I loved all the songs we sang. And we went to the pool 1 day and there was also a 225 ft. water slide at the camp that we went on most days but I did not like that, it was scary! I only went down once. This was the first I've ever gone to this camp & I hope I can go again next year as it was lots of fun. This week I'm back at Camp Anchor.
We had a fun weekend. Saturday we hung out at home all day & then in the evening my siblings & I stayed at our friend's house while mom & dad went on a date. I had a lot of fun with my friends Andrea & Sara. I even read some books to their mom. :) I love to read!
We got home quite late Sat. night so I was very tired in church on Sunday morning, I slept for most of the morning-Mom was glad, she can listen better when I'm not antsy. :)
Last night we went to my Grandma & Grandpa Zimmerman's house for a mountain pie supper. There were chips to eat-one of my favs! They had watermelon & cherries for dessert & I was thrilled, I LOVE cherries. All my cousins were there too. We had fun swinging & riding down the big hill on a wagon.

No comments:

Post a Comment