Monday, August 8, 2011

Fun Times at the Bay





















I loved spinning in the breeze.









My cousins & siblings & me.































I had lots of fun with my siblings & cousins at the bay in Maryland the last week of July. We stayed for 3 days. I loved lounging in the water. Although, my forgetful mom left my swimsuit at home. :( So I had to wear my pj's in the water. It's good I had an extra one along.













































Larissa (5), Me (12), Preston (7) & Serenity(2 1/2)


Last week & this week I am at Camp Anchor again. This is my last week. :( I'm gonna miss everyone but I'm excited about school starting soon. :)


















































1 comment:

  1. Brianna, I don't care what I'm wearing, as long as I get to go in the water! I like your blue dress with butterflies...I just got one just like it! Your friend, Natalie :)

    ReplyDelete