Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Sad Goodbye....

to my wonderful TSS & friend, Alysa. You will be missed!! I wish you the best as you go back to school. You'll make a great Speech Therapist!!









































Kristen (my BSC) joined us for the day too! SO exciting!












We had a fun last day together. We went to Strasburg Railroad & then went

to Red Robin for lunch. I LOVE Red Robin-can you guess why?

UNLIMITED FRIES!!! :) We had THE best waiter. He came to take our drink order & I told him "fries" & he brought me a basket of fries before we even ordered our food. I was THRILLED!




















Alysa & Me







1 comment:

  1. Brianna, Fries are my favorite food too. My mom and dad don't understand why all I want to eat is fries (with ketchup, of course). They have finally gotten used to only ordering me fries when we go out, because I don't eat the chicken nuggets or hamburger they also order. Your friend, Natalie

    ReplyDelete